We are looking for an evangelist for Wildland!
At Wildland, we believe that the users should always be in control of their data. We are devoted to creating a protocol and an ecosystem, which enables data management agnostic to the underlying infrastructure, with the user always in the driver seat.
With Wildland, application developers will be able to build apps which by definition protect users’ digital sovereignty.
We are looking for a skilled public communicator, community infiltrator, and knowledgeable digital sovereignty evangelist, for a full-time role to begin immediately. You will be responsible for the critical aspects of Wildland’s external communication.
This will include:
- Communicating with entire communities and specific thought-leaders in a positive and considerate way.
- Establishing and maintaining active relationships with relevant parties and potential/actual business partners, in particular, software vendors, discussing WL technical requirements, and defining expected WL new features.
- Writing blog posts, articles, papers, comments, etc.
- Conducting interviews, being interviewed, generally advocating/evangelizing for Wildland and the general trends that its existence espouses.
- Excellent writing and speaking communication skills in English, preferably native command.
- Established position as technology advocate/communicator, in particular documented public speaking engagements, participation in podcasts, and authored articles or blogposts. A personal social media profile (preferably Twitter) with substantial reach and engagement would be a big asset.
- Experience and passion in at least some of the following topics: personal data management, data sovereignty, blockchain, cloud storage, decentralization, open-source movement.
- High technical skills: you will be tasked with describing and demonstrating the project to technical audience. Software engineering/development experience is not a strict requirement, but may turn out to be very useful in this position. At the minimum, you must feel comfortable with command-line tools and git, be able to interact with prototype software as well as understand and be able to contribute to its documentation.
- Ability to visit Warsaw, Poland on a regular basis (for a few days every 1-2 months).
- industry-leading benefits,
- opportunity to work with a highly-accomplished international team with diverse backgrounds,
- work environment that encourages and incentivizes initiative, problem-solving and analytical thinking,
- ability to influence the development of the project at its early stage and shape its future.
Before applying, please learn more about Wildland:
You can contact us at: email@example.com.