At Wildland, we believe that the users should always be in control of their data. We are devoted to creating a protocol and an ecosystem enabling data management agnosticism in relation to the underlying infrastructure, with the user always staying in the driver’s seat. With Wildland, application developers will be able to build apps which by definition protect the users’ digital sovereignty.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer interested in decentralized technologies to join our team working on Wildland’s web client.
Locations: Zug/Zurich, Warsaw, Berlin, remote
- Knowledge and experience with the following technologies/concepts:
- JavasScript (ESNext)
- ReactJS framework
- State management (Redux preferrably, Redux Saga is big plus)
- Practical CSS knowledge (SASS is big plus)
- Rest APIs (Flask, Django or Fastapi)
- Experience in working on a project with multiple contributors (using Git, submitting and reviewing a PR, writing an automated test)
- Ability to deal with multiple threads, knowing how to use GCD and knwoing what Lock is
- Knowledge and experience with the following technoliogies/concepts:
- Visualisation libraries (d3, Chartjs or any relevant)
What we offer
- You will get the chance to have a meaningful career. Our goal is to change how data is managed on a global level.
- You will gain an opportunity to work on an extremely ambitious project, built around cutting-edge technologies.
- We are still a relatively small organization, so it’s a perfect moment to join if you want to help us shape the development of our projects.
- We are open source and believe in sharing our work with the world.
- We offer a competitive salary, including additional incentives.
- We are a stable and well funded organization which aims at achieving long-term and far-reaching objectives. This means we can focus on what matters to us without distractions.
Before applying, please learn more about Wildland:
You can contact us at: email@example.com.
If you don’t match the job description listed here but you believe in our project, please send us an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org and share your thoughts on Wildland. We are always interested in connecting with talented and motivated people who share our vision.