At Wildland, we believe that the users should always be in control of their data. We are devoted to creating a protocol and an ecosystem enabling data management agnosticism in relation to the underlying infrastructure, with the user always staying in the driver’s seat. With Wildland, application developers will be able to build apps which by definition protect the users’ digital sovereignty.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer interested in decentralised technologies to join our team working on Wildland’s core client.
- Performing tests and validating new features
- Running the initial analysis of reported issues and cooperating with the development team during investigating and resolving of the issues
- Creating, maintaining and improving internal QA processes
- Working together with the development team on CI environment improvements
- Designing, developing and maintaining automated tests for multiplatform applications
- Analysing the overall quality of the products and suggesting solutions to identified quality issues
- 3+ years of experience working as a QA Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in test automation
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools
- Ability to understand technical documentation
- Ability to write code for automated tests
- Ability to write basic shell scripts
- Experience in testing iOS and MacOS applications
- Experience in virtualization (e.g. VirtualBox and QEMU) and containerization (i.e. Docker) technologies
What we offer
- You will get the chance to have a meaningful career. Our goal is to change how data is managed on a global level.
- You will gain an opportunity to work on an extremely ambitious project, built around cutting-edge technologies.
- We are still a relatively small organization, so it’s a perfect moment to join if you want to help us shape the development of our projects.
- We are open source and believe in sharing our work with the world.
- We offer a competitive salary, including additional incentives.
- We are a stable and well-funded organization which aims at achieving long-term and far-reaching objectives. This means we can focus on what matters to us without distractions.
Before applying, please learn more about Wildland:
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t match the job description listed here but you believe in our project, please send us an email with your CV attached to email@example.com and share your thoughts on Wildland. We are always interested in connecting with talented and motivated people who share our vision.