At Wildland, we believe that users should always be in control of their data. We are devoted to creating a protocol and an ecosystem, enabling data management agnostic to the underlying infrastructure, with the user always in the driver’s seat. With Wildland, application developers will be able to build apps which by definition will protect users’ digital sovereignty.
We are looking for a People Ops Lead to join our team.
Locations: Warsaw (on-site/hybrid)
- Managing the entire recruitment process within the organisation: identifying vacancies, preparing job descriptions, contacting potential hires, screening candidates and coordinating interviews etc.,
- Supervising collaboration with external recruitment agencies,
- Direct search - if necessary,
- Coordinating all activities related to employer branding, in cooperation with the communications team.
- Internal Human Ops
- Coordinating the process of onboarding new team members in cooperation with team leaders,
- Facilitating the internal flow of information across and within teams and coordinating team-building activities,
- Improving the overall employee experience, identifying the needs and potential problems of all team members,
- Planning and implementing the process of team members’ growth and coaching,
- Assisting team leaders in providing structured feedback, conducting one-on-ones, conflict management etc.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a People Ops/HR position with responsibilities beyond recruitment,
- Readiness to work in an unstructured, fast-growing startup environment,
- Ability to propose and implement creative solutions to complex organisational problems,
- Fluency in Polish and English,
- Passion for new technologies.
What we offer
- You will get the chance to have a meaningful career. Our goal is to change how data is managed on a global level.
- You will gain an opportunity to work on an extremely ambitious project, built around cutting-edge technologies.
- We are still a relatively small organisation, so it’s a perfect moment to join if you want to help us shape the development of our projects.
- We offer a competitive salary, including additional incentives.
- We are a stable and well-funded organisation which aims at achieving long-term and far-reaching objectives. This means we can focus on what matters to us without distractions.
Before applying, please learn more about Wildland:
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t match the job description listed here but you believe in our project, please send us an email with your CV attached to email@example.com and share your thoughts on Wildland. We are always interested in connecting with talented and motivated people who share our vision.