At Wildland, we believe that the users should always be in control of their data. We are devoted to creating a protocol and an ecosystem enabling data management agnosticism in relation to the underlying infrastructure, with the user always staying in the driver’s seat. With Wildland, application developers will be able to build apps which by definition protect the users’ digital sovereignty.
Locations: Zug/Zurich, Warsaw, Berlin, remote
Scope of responsibiliites
- Leading Golem Foundation’s efforts in everything Ethereum-related
- Hands-on leadership and development of the blockchain layer of Wildland with the help of an internal team and external contractors and contributors
- Research and develepment in the field of novel applications for Golem Network Token (including, but not limited to Wildland)
- Strenghtening Golem Foundation’s position in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Excellent programming skills
- Proven experience in Ethereum, including leading creative efforts, especially product/service design
- Genuine passion for decentralization, game theory, mechanism design as well as social and economic aspects of blockchain-reletated technologies
- Excellent team-building skills and a broad personal network in the Ethereum ecosystem will be a great advantage.
What we offer
- Stable position aimed at achieving long-term and far-reaching, ambitious objectives
- A generous budget for scaling up the internal team and the network of external collaborators
- Competitive salary, including additional incentives (token-based vesting programme)
- Remote working schedule is acceptable, but regular in-person syncs with the rest of the team are required
- Although defined as a full-time position, we are open to canditates willing to combine their activity at Golem Foundation with e.g. involvement in buliding public-good Ethereum infrastructure
Before applying, please read more about Wildland:
You can contact us at: email@example.com.