At Wildland, we believe that the users should always be in control of their data. We are devoted to creating a protocol and an ecosystem enabling data management agnosticism in relation to the underlying infrastructure, with the user always staying in the driver’s seat. With Wildland, application developers will be able to build apps which by definition protect the users’ digital sovereignty.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer interested in decentralized technologies to join our team working on the first implementation of the Wildland marketplace and its governance layer.
Locations: Zug/Zurich, Warsaw, Berlin, remote
- Analysing user and technical requirements
- Writing and testing code (Wildland’s marketplace and its governance layer)
- Communicating with other engineers working on the project and with the project manager
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software development
- Ability to write quality code using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- Passion for building a free and open Internet and strong interest in the area of the technologies which enable that
- Strong motivation and willingness to learn
- Advanced problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to share knowledge with other developers
- Very good communication skills and advanced knowledge of English
- Ability to visit Warsaw, Poland on a regular basis (for a few days every 1-2 months)
- Knowledge of blockchain concepts like distributed ledgers, consensus and smart contracts
- Knowledge of Solidity
- Experience with encryption algorithms, key management and cryptographic principles
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or similar
What we offer
- You will get the chance to have a meaningful career. Our goal is to change how data is managed on a global level.
- You will gain an opportunity to work on an extremely ambitious project, built around cutting-edge technologies.
- We are still a relatively small organization, so it’s a perfect moment to join if you want to help us shape the development of our projects.
- We are open source and believe in sharing our work with the world.
- We offer a competitive salary, including additional incentives.
- We are a stable and well-funded organization which aims at achieving long-term and far-reaching objectives. This means we can focus on what matters to us without distractions.
Before applying, please read more about Wildland:
You can contact us at email@example.com.
If you don’t match the job description listed here but you believe in our project, please send us an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org and share your thoughts on Wildland. We are always interested in connecting with talented and motivated people who share our vision.